Sunday, March 2, 2014

Peeking into Spring

Many , O Lord my God, are they wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Psalms 40:5

Took my phone out with me on a walk to capture all the little signs of spring. This is my thankful journal for today. I tried to capture the wonderful works that God has done in creating the seasons, now moving us from winter into spring. I’m peeking into spring. I cannot declare all of God’s wonderful works. They are more than I can count.


A lone daffodil pushed up beside a stepping stone.

The red maple in bloom.



Horses along the road.




A patch under the dogwood.


A journal of thankfulness can be created in many ways; a few words numbered and jotted, pictures drawn, camera shots. The important thing is that we not let the beauty of God's creation pass us by. Noticing the "small things" will open our eyes to how good God is to us in all things.

No comments: