Sunday, October 23, 2016

I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto the Hillls




Psalms 121:1-3 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
This weekend we spent time enjoying God's glorious creation in the mountains of Western North Carolina. The leaves were just beginning to change until the chill of last night brought colors to view this morning. I intended to write about the trip and the things it meant to me, but before I got home there was news of the loss of a family member. I needed to tend to family first, so I thought I would just share pictures with you this week and hope you might vicariously enjoy relaxing in the mountains, finding strength and hope in God when you lift your eyes to the Creator of all things good and beautiful. 

Blessings for your week,
Gail



No comments: